Sunday, August 17, 2014

Lucy Swallowed a Penny






 
Lucy swallowed a penny.  She told me she swallowed it and I only half believed her.  But she had a penny and then it was gone and she proudly told me she swallowed it.  So, after sifting through poop for 24 hours she had an x-ray.  And as you can see, she definitely swallowed a penny.  As soon as we got home from the hospital she pooped it out.  I couldn't believe it.  After all that we went and picked up Max at his buddy Enzo's and Lucy and Ava dressed up in some impressive duds.  Good times.

1 comment:

  1. This is a great story for her future....and the xray capture helps "prove" it!! I love it...and love the outfits the girls are dressed in. Once again, Lucy is all dolled up with a horrible weapon in her darling little hands! Precious indeed!!

    ReplyDelete