Monday, August 18, 2014

A Glimpse into our Family Time at the Surry House




















We are so fortunate to have been able to stay at this amazing house in Surry, Maine.  We met my brothers and my Dad and Jacky for a wonderful week of fun and adventure.  The first photo is what Jonathan and I woke up to outside our window every morning at 5am.  We'd see the beauty, sometimes take a pic, then roll over and go back to sleep (until 6am when the kids woke up).  It was a beautiful way to start each day.  I loved the beach and how it changed depending on the tides.  The house was wonderful and our views were even better.  We loved our time here and are so grateful for the fun we had with our family.  Thank you, Dad & Jacky, for making this happen for all of us!!

1 comment:

  1. I truly loved all of your pictures, but I think this series of pix are my absolute favorites!! The one with Lucy and your dad is wonderful!!.....ya'll certainly made some great memories there! The picture of Max and Jonathan is also just priceless! Nana loves it!!!

    ReplyDelete