Thursday, August 28, 2014

Breakfast at Sylvia's





We met my grandparents and my great aunt, Babbs, for breakfast at one of Granddaddy's favorite spots.  This is where my granddaddy likes to head for breakfast after he swims at the Y.  My dad has also raved about the grilled muffins at Sylvia's so it was a treat to eat there.  We were too big a group to sit together and with the hearing problems in this crowd it was probably best we sat at separate tables anyway:)  Lucy spent her time between our table and my dad's table, and Max had fun with his Uncle Bill, Uncle Kris, and Meme.  Jonathan and I had one of the best seats in the house since we were joined by Babbs.  It was a special morning that I'll cherish.

1 comment:

  1. Having bee in in that restaurant last year, I can just "see" you all in there!! I KNOW everyone in the place enjoyed it!! What a wonderful memory you made there!

    ReplyDelete