Saturday, April 12, 2014

Movie Morning




Max has been on Spring Break this week and we've had a few fun adventures.  Tuesday we met some of our preschool friends at an indoor play place that is free and lots of fun for the kids.  Wednesday we went to the gym so I could work out and the kids could play.  After my workout the kids and I threw on our suits and hit the pool.  Both kiddos love swimming and so do I, so it was a lot of fun.  I was pretty pooped afterward but we still squeezed in making chocolate chip cookies (from scratch).  They were delish!  Friday we met with Tonya (and her baby bump!!) and Brady to see Rio 2 followed by a tiny bit of shopping and lunch.  The other days of the week were filled with playing with our neighbors and some home time to keep our sanity.  All in all it was a great Spring Break!

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it just terrific to share times with old friends!! I certainly don't mean "old" friends.....just friends you've had for such a long, long time!!! Very nice!!!! I know what that means to me....and glad you can have that too!!! These are great pics!!

    ReplyDelete