Saturday, April 12, 2014

Lucy and Dolly




Lucy loves playing.  Tonya recently gave Lucy this lil baby doll and she loves it!  These are a few pics following our visit with Tonya.  When we got home Lucy started playing with her baby right away.  After a little while, Lucy placed her baby into the highchair and told me she wanted some grapes.  Then she came to me and asked for a cup of water for her baby.  I didn't bother to explain that her baby is too young for grapes and too little for that cup.  And it didn't matter because Lucy enjoyed all the snacks on Dolly's behalf.  The third picture shows Lucy's princess face.  She's an ice princess and is shooting ice at you.  She's still managing to get that stink face in there anywhere she can.

1 comment:

  1. This whole series of shots are simply priceless!!! and precious!!! Keep these forever!!! Jojo tells me that Lucy is quite the little mama.....I soooo wish I lived closer to 'absorb' more of Lucy Lou week by week!!! Please tell her that Nana & Bibbon love her!!!!

    ReplyDelete