Monday, November 18, 2013

Monday, November 18, 2013


I can't believe I met Maxwell 5 years ago today!  He surprised me by coming into my world four weeks early and my life has been a wonderful journey ever since.  My love for him is immeasurable.  He is smart and kind and a great big brother.  He is so much more than this but I could go on for days about how great he is.  Jonathan and I are so proud of the boy he is growing up to be and we enjoy his funny personality so much.  Happy birthday, buddy, we love you more than words can say.

2 comments:

  1. I find it hard to believe Max is 5 years old! I can remember you bringing him home and the furnace went out.....and your worries about keeping him warm! Whew....!
    You guys are simply the best parents ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's a joy to everyone who meets him!

    ReplyDelete