Sunday, September 22, 2013

Visiting Cranbrook







We spent one of our Saturday's driving around the beautiful property at Cranbrook and visiting their science museum.  They have some of the most beautiful minerals on display.  It was amazing!!  The whole museum was pretty cool. 

Many years ago I had the honor of teaching at Cranbrook for a summer program.  I had about five students and I taught them how to do a research project.  They did their research, set up experiments, and presented a paper of their findings to their peers.  My students received first place for their project!  It was an awesome experience for me.  Being back on the campus reminded me about this.  It was good to be back for a visit.

2 comments:

  1. This series is so special!! We just adore that you provide your kids with so many opportunities to "see" what goes on in the big world outside of THEIR own little people world. We love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!....I just read through your text for this series - mighty cool there Professor!

    ReplyDelete